My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother Comprehension Activities Boom Cards
Boom Cards are engaging and fun, and these My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother comprehension activities work beautifully for independent work after reading or as an interactive read aloud lesson. Each digital task card has audio support. Students respond (drag and drop activities) to comprehension questions, sequence the events of the story (2), identify the story elements, sort cause and effect events, and extended responses. This resource is best used AFTER reading or listening to the story.
17 Boom Cards Included
Boom Cards are engaging and fun, and these My Rotten Redheaded Older Brother comprehension activities work beautifully for independent work during and after reading or as a group activity as an interactive read aloud.
Each digital task card has full audio support. Students respond (drag and drop activities) to comprehension questions, sequence the events of the story (2), identify the story elements, sort cause and effect events, and extended responses. This resource is best used AFTER reading or listening to the story. If you’d like to have your students listen to the story, the link below is to the story on Youtube. You can save it for later.
PREVIEW MY ROTTEN REDHEADED OLDER BROTHER COMPREHENSION ACTIVITIES:
If you’d like to view the preview of this resource, click the link below:
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BOOM CARDS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
1) To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
2) For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
3) For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Click HERE to learn more.
4) The activities are perfect for guiding group discussion, for paired work if you are able to have students work together, for independent practice, or as an assessment tool to check understanding.
5) You can differentiate and assign some activities to one student and other activities to another student within your class with the paid account (recommended), and you can collect data based on performance.
6) NOTE-Once you make a Boom Card purchase, you will need your purchase ID and the link shared in your download. Copy that code to insert when you redeem the deck. If you have trouble finding your purchase ID, watch this video: https://youtu.be/ProQRTJXYEA
WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT MY RESOURCE FOR MY ROTTEN REDHEADED OLDER BROTHER AND OTHERS LIKE IT:
- The variety of activities were great for my fourth grade students! They really enjoyed the Venn diagram, and the story elements section was great for those who are working on retelling stories.
- My kids LOVE Boom cards – and to have some for a specific character was AWESOME!
- Thank you for this great resource! I love the variety of questions and response types!
- This was an engaging resource that helped both my in person learners and my virtual students.
- Perfect for a quick comprehension check!
OTHER BOOK COMPANIONS LIKE THESE MY ROTTEN REDHEADED OLDER BROTHER COMPREHENSION ACTIVITIES:
Copyright © Comprehension Connection.
Permission to use for single classroom use only. Sharing the link is strictly prohibited.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.