Letter Matching Boom Cards Upper and Lowercase Letters Activity
Need an independent letter recognition activity to help your students with upper and lowercase letters? This engaging Boom Card deck will provide your students with the practice they need. It includes 26 cards that can be used on laptops, Ipads, and Smartboards. There is audio support, so your students can be completely independent.
Need an independent letter matching activity to help your students with upper and lowercase letters? This engaging Boom Card deck will provide your students with the practice they need. It includes 26 cards that can be used on laptops, Ipads, and Smartboards. There is audio support, so your students can be completely independent.
When this resource is purchased, a direct link to the Boom Card bundle will be included in the PDF provided.
PREVIEW OF GAME:
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BOOM CARDS AND BOOM LEARNING:
1) To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
2) For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
3) For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Click HERE to learn more.
4) The activities are perfect for guiding group discussion, for paired work if you are able to have students work together, for independent practice, or as an assessment tool to check understanding.
5) You can differentiate and assign some activities to one student and other activities to another student within your class with the paid account (recommended), and you can collect data based on performance.
6) NOTE-Once you make a Boom Card purchase, you will need your purchase ID and the link shared in your download. Copy that code to insert when you redeem the deck. If you have trouble finding your purchase ID, watch this video: https://youtu.be/ProQRTJXYEA
OTHER BOOM CARD RESOURCES YOU’D ENJOY:
- Concept of Word with Nursery Rhymes
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom CVC Word Builder
- Rhyming with Pictures and Audio
- CVC Words Game
- Letter Matching Upper and Lowercase Letters Activity
- Hickory Dickory Dock Concept of Word Poem Boom Cards
Copyright © Comprehension Connection.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.