Lois Ehlert Author Study Lapbook
This product is a Lois Ehlert Author Study Lapbook. With it, students share information about her life and accomplishments they learn through her collection of children’s books available.
This product is a Lois Ehlert Author Study Lapbook. With it, students share information about her life and accomplishments they learn through her collection of children’s books available. This project is a great culminating activity after you’ve explored her books in your author study.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE LOIS EHLERT AUTHOR STUDY LAPBOOK?
- 3 Favorite books
- Timeline of her life
- The Author and Me (how Lois Ehlert and I show creativity)
- Concepts from Lois Ehlert’s books
- Words that Describe Her Work
- What I Admire about Lois Ehler
- Lois Ehlert’s Writing Process
HOW TO USE THE LOIS EHLERT AUTHOR STUDY LAPBOOK:
The lapbook is a pdf printable and there are directions on each page for where to glue the pieces. You’ll need a file folder for each students, scissors, glue, crayons and pencil.
WHAT TEACHERS SAID ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
- Just what I needed!
- It was a little confusing to figure out at first because I’ve never used a lapbook but the seller was SO helpful in explaining it to me! She even created one and sent me photos so I’d have that example! Thank you so much!
- I’m using this for an author study next year! I’m excited! Thank you!
OTHER LOIS EHLERT RESOURCES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
This project can be purchased individually through this link or as part of my Lois Ehlert Author Study at this link…
Copyright © Comprehension Connection.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.