Communicating Feelings and Emotions Social Story and Activities | Boom Cards
Communicating feelings and emotions can be tough for kids with autism. This social story audio book talks about feelings and emotions and includes follow up activities for discussion. This resource begins with an 8 page social story and has 11 pages of activities.
Communicating feelings and emotions can be tough for kids with autism, and understanding your emotions and behavior can be very challenging too. This social story audio book talks about feelings and emotions and includes follow up activities for discussion. This resource begins with an 8 page social story and has 11 pages of activities.
Things to Know:
1) To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
2) For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
3) For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Click HERE to learn more.
4) The activities are perfect for guiding group discussion, for paired work if you are able to have students work together, for independent practice, or as an assessment tool to check understanding.
5) You can differentiate and assign some activities to one student and other activities to another student within your class with the paid account (recommended), and you can collect data based on performance.
6) NOTE-Once you make a Boom Card purchase, you will need your purchase ID and the link shared in your download. Copy that code to insert when you redeem the deck. If you have trouble finding your purchase ID, watch this video: https://youtu.be/ProQRTJXYEA
PREVIEW OF THE ACTIVITY:
Guess what? You can try it before you buy it (4 slides anyway). Simply click the link below. You’ll love Boom Learning!
For additional Boom Card activities, please check the Boom Card Custom Category in my shop.