Harry the Dirty Dog Comprehension Activities Boom Cards
Boom Cards are engaging and fun, and these Harry the Dirty Dog comprehension activities work beautifully for independent work during and after reading or as a group activity as an interactive read aloud. Students read or listen to the story, and then, they work through the questions, skill cards, and extended response prompts.
18 Boom Cards Included.
Boom Cards are engaging and fun, and these Harry the Dirty Dog comprehension activities work beautifully for independent work during and after reading or as a group activity as an interactive read aloud.
Each digital task card has full audio support. Students respond (drag and drop activities) to comprehension questions, sequence the events of the story (2), identify the story elements, sort cause and effect events, and extended responses. This resource is best used AFTER reading or listening to the story. If you’d like to have your students listen to the story, the link below is to the story on Youtube. You can save it for later.
PREVIEW MY HARRY THE DIRTY DOG COMPREHENSION ACTIVITIES:
If you’d like to view the preview of this resource, click the link below:
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BOOM CARDS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT MY RESOURCE FOR HARRY THE DIRTY DOG AND OTHERS LIKE IT:
- I used this with my face-to-face and my digital learners. I love this resource! It is great to use reinforcer what has already been taught and independent activity. My students loved it.
- I used this for summer school on Zoom. It was so easy to screen share and assign!
- Thank you for this great resource! I love the variety of questions and response types!
- This was an engaging resource that helped both my in person learners and my virtual students.
- My students loved this story and the boom cards were the perfect way to review and discuss the story.