Rainbow Chevron Phoneme Posters
These rainbow chevron phoneme posters are a great reference tool for your students. These rainbow chevron phoneme posters are intended to be printed in color on card stock (If available) and laminated for long term use. Included on each rainbow chevron phoneme posters are the phoneme chunk, a sample picture with the sound, and any spelling variation for student reference.
PDF – 28 pages
These rainbow chevron phoneme posters are intended to be used as your sound wall. Teachers print them in color on card stock (if available) and laminate for long-term use. Included on each poster are the phoneme, a sample picture with the sound, and any spelling variation for student reference. Great decor to support your readers spelling and decoding.
WHAT PHONEMES ARE INCLUDED IN THE BLUE AND PINK NEON AND CHALKBOARD PHONEME CARDS RESOURCE:
Phonemes included are:
- short a, e, i, o, u
- long a: a-e, ai, ay;
- long i: i-e, igh, y,
- long e: ee/ea
- long o: oa, ow
- long u: u-e, ui
- ar, er, ir, or, ur
28 posters total
WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT MY PHONEME CARDS:
- Fit my classroom perfectly! Thanks!
- Great for classroom reference and review!
- These look great above my bulletin board! Thank you!
- Great resource for all classrooms!
- The colors are perfect for my classroom! Looking forward to using them!
- Really liked the visuals for my ENL students. I minimized them and had them place in their Word Study Interactive notebook.
- Love these! They look great in my classroom. A great resource for my students to refer to.
- I used these as teaching posters, shown on the smart board as well, and made the mini-booklets to send home with intervention students. The picture support helps ensure they practice the sounds correctly. Love them!
OTHER PHONICS RESOURCES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Word Study Choice Boards Spelling Assignments Activities
- Word Study Activities for ANY Spelling List Word Work Phonics
- Word Building Tool Kit
- Short Vowel Projects, CVC Activities, Paper Bag Books, Hands-on Phonics
Copyright © Comprehension Connection.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.