Waiting on Wings Book Activities
is a great books for butterfly life cycles. This bundle is PRINT AND GO includes materials you can use for mentor text lessons, guided reading to tie into your science unit, or for extension. The set also includes a research project to use for writing.
- Schema builder about butterflies
- Word Splash for words related to butterflies
- Vocabulary introduction and wor cards
- Nonfiction versus Fiction Anchor Chart and Organizer
- Story Elements Organizer
- Sequencing Events Activity
- Story impressions (visualizing)
- BME butterfly themed organizer
- Discussion task cards/Answer form
- Research organizer
- Essay planner
- Writing pages
The bundle includes 24 pages in length. Your students will have the opportunity for working on comprehension and writing skills.
Be sure to check out the preview included above for a detailed look at the pages.
© 2019 Comprehension Connection by Carla Fedeler All rights reserved.