Strega Nona Meets Her Match by Tomie dePaola Comprehension Activities
Strega Nona Meets Her Match by Tomie DePaola is all about having an unruly and untrustworthy guest. Have you ever had one of those? This bundle includes comprehension materials to use with Strega Nona Meets Her Match (book not included). Students can work on the activities in guided reading, as a mentor text lessons, in book clubs, with partners, or in stations.
What's included in the Strega Nona Meets Her Match bundle?
The bundle includes the following:
- Schema Builder about Preparing for Visitors
- Vocabulary Activity and Word Cards
- Making Predictions Anchor Chart and Activity
- Story Elements
- Visualizing and Text Evidence
- Making Comparisons Between Characters
- Summarizing Information
- Sequencing Events
- Question Task Cards and Response Form
- Class Book (The Visitor Disaster)
How is the Strega Nona Meets Her Match unit organized?
The bundle includes 20 well planned pages to give you skill options in PDF and the same 20 pages in color with response overlays in Google Slides (40 pages in all). A preview of the materials included is attached, so be sure to look closely.
RELATED TOMIE DEPAOLA RESOURCES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Tomie DePaola is a favorite author of many elementary teachers. I have created resources for many of his books including:
- Strega Nona
- Strega Nona's Magic Lesson
- Strega Nona's Harvest
- Strega Nona Meets Her Match
- Strega Nona Her Story
- Bill and Pete
- Bill and Pete Go Down the Nile
- Bill and Pete to the Rescue
- Jamie O'Rourke and the Pooka
- Jamie O'Rourke and the Big Potato
- Little Grunt and the Big Egg, and
- The Art Lesson
HERE'S WHAT OTHER TEACHERS THOUGHT ABOUT THE UNIT:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Excellent resource for my students during this time. They were very engaged and loved it!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Love Strega Nona! Great resource!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Such a super resource...ready to use!
Copyright © Comprehension Connection.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.