Nate the Great Reading Activities
In this unit, your students will LOVE exploring the mystery genre with the classic, . This PRINT AND GO unit includes COMPREHENSION FOCUSED activiites to accompany the book for you to use in a before-during-after format. You have LOTS of options.
1) A schema building activity about mysteries.
2) Story impressions strategy to make predictions. With this, students are given a list of story words and use the list to describe what they think will happen in the book.
3) Story vocabulary cards
4) Character Analysis Activities (anchor chart, organizer, and response page)
5) Story Elements
6) Making Connections
7) Question Task Cards and Response page for group discussion or comprehension check.
8) A post reading activities where students provide a summary after checking and correcting original predictions.
9) Class book options (Recipe for Learning and/or The Case of the Missing Monkey)
10) Character summary
Please check the preview for a product close up.
© 2019 Comprehension Connection by Carla Fedeler All rights reserved.