Henry and Mudge in Puddle Trouble Activities
Henry and Mudge in Puddle Trouble is a great choice to tie into your weather unit or for any time of year. This unit includes before/during/after activities for the book. Use the activities in guided reading, as mentor text lessons, with paired reading experiences, or for literature circles.
The skills addressed in this unit include the following:
- prereading schema builder about spring
- vocabulary organizer and word cards
- making connections with I Wonder
- Story Elements Anchor Chart and Flipbook
- Summarizing Text with The Important Thing Activity
- Notetaking by chapter
- Questioning Task Cards and Response page
- Class Book about Henry and Mudge's Puddle Troubles.
A preview of is included with the preview tab. Be sure to check it out before you purchase.
© 2019 Comprehension Connection by Carla Fedeler All rights reserved.