Editable Pin Templates for Canva
If you're finding yourself short on time to market your TPT resources and blog posts, this resource is for you. It includes 35 PIN TEMPLATES that you can easily edit and use to make video pins or static image pins. Use your colors, fonts, stock photos, or product photos for easy to recognize branding.
How the Templates Work:
1) First, you'll open an account with Canva. Pro users can use them at no additional charge, but for the free account users (Canva will charge you a one time fee of $2 for the use of templates.) You will then log in to your account and go to step 2.
2) Purchase this resource and download the PDF containing the template link.
3) Click the link and add the templates to your account. Make a copy to keep the original.
4) Edit as much or as little as you like. If you have Canva Pro, you can add your own fonts and brand colors. To edit the colors, simply click on the design element, click the color box in the top left corner, and insert your color's hex code. To edit the text and font, just click the text box and drop down menu for the font. You can change the alignment, letter spacing, and line height to accommodate your titles and descriptions.
5) Once you have the slides as you like, you can download them as JPG or PNG, save a collection of slides as a PDF, add animation and background music and save it as a MP4.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can I use these templates in Powerpoint or Google Slides?
The answer is....yes to Powerpoint. When you open the template, you will see three dots on the right. Click it, and then scroll down to three dots again and you'll see Powerpoint listed. Download. Then you can edit by ungrouping features and replacing with your colors, fonts, and images.
2) Can I make changes to these?
Yes, once you download, you can change up anything you like. If you need square image blocks, search "frames" and insert what you like. For variations on the preview images, search "grid" for collage options.
3) Can I share these with my friends?
These templates are for the buyer only. Please kindly respect the time I've invested and enjoy using them, but please don't share the link.