Biscuit Book Companion
Biscuit is a lovely book and a great choice for beginning guided reading. This PRINT AND GO unit will help your students get plenty of reading practice as close reading routines are implemented. It's organized in a BEFORE/DURING/AFTER format for consistent skill modeling and practice.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT?
- prereading schema builder about dogs
- vocabulary organizer and word cards
- fiction and nonfiction anchor chart
- fiction vs nonfiction text evidence and opinion
- making comparisons between Biscuit and other dogs
- making connections anchor chart and organizer
- summarizing information (BME)
- questioning page
- and writing in the form of a book report project.
Be sure to check out the preview included above for a detailed look at the pages.
© 2019 Comprehension Connection by Carla Fedeler All rights reserved.