Twenty bloggers with a specific interest in literacy (reading specialists, reading coaches, literature teachers, etc.) have joined together in this effort, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. I'm so excited to reveal the authors, and each of us will take turns sharing our experiences, ideas, specialties, and teaching resources! We hope you'll read daily and that you grow your repertoire of strategies and materials.
- Amy from Eclectic Educating
- Andrea from Reading Toward the Stars
- Bex from Reading Writing Read Head
- Carla from Comprehension Connection
- Colleen from The Rungs of Reading
- Deniece from This Little Piggy Reads
- Em from Curious Firsties
- Emily from The Reading Tutor/OG
- Erin from I'm Lovin' Lit
- Jana from Thinking Out Loud
- Jennie from JD's Rockin' Readers
- Jenny from Luckeyfrog's Lilypad
- Jessica from Hangin Out in First
- Kylie from Ripper Reading Resources
- Lauren from Teacher Mom of Three
- Lori from Conversations in Literacy
- Melissa from Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
- Stacy from The Rungs of Reading
- Wendy from Read With Me ABC
- Wendy from Ms. D's Literacy Lab
Stop by Adventures in Literacy Land each day this week to meet the authors of this blog and read their introductory posts. Be sure to enter the Blog Launch Giveaway for a chance to win one of four $25 Teachers Pay Teachers gift certificates. Prizes will be emailed out in a zipped file at the end of the launch week.
EVERYONE who enters will win an exclusive prize pack of 20 literacy units. Please join us on this new journey!